All buses are air-conditioned with fire extinguishers. The school Bus Tracker has a fully integrated ‘GPS’ Tracking system.Transport connected to all the important routes through with CCVT and GPS.
- Coming to school on Motorcycle/Scooters is totally banned. Parking of Motorcycle/Scooters inside the school premises is not allowed. Due to the complaint of HUDA Residents Welfare Association, Panipat, Traffic Police has restricted the parking of vehicles around the school premises. If any vehicle is parked there, it will be confiscated. So the students are advised not to come to school on any Motor Cycle/Activa/Car etc. Parents are requested to send students either in school transport or personally drop them.
- At the beginning of the session, parents will have to give an undertaking that their wards will not bring any automobile to school. If they will bring any, they will be having the proper licence, helmet and other papers required.
- The bus facilities are extended as a privilege and can’t be claimed as a right.
- The facility may be withdrawn at any time due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Transport facility is available for the whole session. No withdrawals are allowed in between.
- Transport facility is withdrawn in case any student is found damaging/indulging indiscipline in the bus.
- Students can apply for the transport facility only at the beginning of the session. Application for availing or withdrawing transport facility will not be entered after that.
- Any request to change the bus-stop/route must be submitted to the Principal at least one week prior to the change that is to be made.
- The buses will not wait for late comers.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- The student should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stop only. The list of stops is subject to change from time to time.
- The following acts are considered serious violation :
- Attempt to distract the driver’s attention.
- Shrieking and shouting in the bus.
- Damaging bus property.
- Discourtesy to other children and passers by.
- Courteous and polite behaviour is expected at all times.
- Students coming on the bicycle must get issue pass from the school with written permission from the parents and must pay for it.
- Bus users must have I card with them at all the times.
- Students must maintain discipline at their respective bus stops and board the buses in a queue.
run by the Society of St. Patrick, whose educational institutions in India are highly appreciated for the sound, moral, intellectual and physical education imparted to the children committed to their care. The Brothers consider the formation of character the first essential of any sound educational system, and so great stress is laid on the inculcation of high ideals, good behavior and moral rectitude. The curriculum is designed to stimulate intellectual growth and talent, based on universal values of love, compassion and shared responsibility. Innovative methodologies encourage independent expression and progressive outlook.
The school attaches great importance to a varied programme of activities outside the ordinary class routine. These are designed to develop important traits like honesty, self-confidence, creativity, teamwork, and diligence, and to hone latent talents of leadership and responsibility. The proper use of library facilities, study circles and clubs, debates, elocution and quiz contests, dramatics, music and dance – Western and Indian and excursions are some of the cultural as well as educational activities that are encouraged in the school.
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Swastik Bal Vikas Sr. Sec. School